The future of gaming is eSports, and the future of eSports will be at the Casino eSport Conference (CEC) in Las Vegas this week, from September 4 to 5, at the Luxor Hotel and Casino. The conference presents the opportunity for professionals from both the eSports and Gaming industries to meet up, network, teach, learn and hammer out logistics all from one venue.
Nearly 75 percent of eSports viewers are included in the coveted demographic of ages 18 to 34, and some experts predict that more people will be watching eSports than all U.S. major league sports other than the NFL by the year 2021.
At CEC, gaming insiders can learn from the eSport community how best to market, influence and understand this new demographic. eSports event organizers can discover sponsorship opportunities and explore the benefits of collaborating with experienced gaming operators.
CEC strives to brings the right people together to focus on actions, strategies and business plans to benefit both markets. Through focused development sessions and a platform to meet and build relationships of the future, CEC hopes to become the benchmark event for new-business growth in gaming.
On the Agenda
The CEC is a two-day, hands-on event connecting the casino world directly to eSport players, marketers, developers, products, services, event providers, lawyers and educators. The event provides the most direct and informative connections to facilitate the infrastructure for all gaming establishments.
CEC’s focused conference program and exhibition is built to enhance attendees’ understanding of how to generate revenue, drive traffic and improve customer experience through eSports events and wagering.
The conference features an outstanding lineup of leading expert speakers, including Johnathan “Fatal1ty” Wendel, one of the world’s first prominent and accomplished professional gamers and J Moses, director of Take-Two Interactive and publisher of the blockbuster Grand Theft Auto series, Red Dead Redemption and NBA 2K – a popular eSport game with an active betting community.
Moses and Wendel will headline in CEC’s keynote panel, the first time a publisher and eSports legend have been brought together to share their insights on the future of eSports betting in a business-to-business environment.
Mixer at the HyperX Arena Bar will be a prime networking opportunity. Scheduled for Sept. 4 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., Mixer features a competition stage, 50-foot LED video wall, telescopic seating, PC and console gaming stations and a network TV-quality production studio.
Key topics covered at CEC Vegas include:
- How to best utilize virtual and augmented reality in the casino environment
- Different virtual reality and interactive games available now and in the future
- Integrating eSports into the sportsbook and eSports regulation
- iGaming and online sports betting relevance to rising mobile eSport competitions
- Best practice and successes from international online sportsbook brands that invested in eSports, such as Pinnacle and Betway
- Funding eSports projects and teams
- How partnerships between U.S. sports teams and leagues could be extended to eSports
- The power of eSports streams
- Preserving eSports integrity
- Marketing techniques to attract gamers and tracking gamer trends to understand your market
- Choosing and utilizing the correct eSport influencers